Monday, October 13, 2008

Emothundi!

“Peaceful” would definitely be the last word for my holidays. With a 75-km trek to contend with(not that I am complaining in hindsight), the concept of being “laid back” definitely took a turn on its back! Much like my walk during the whole of the trek and therebeyonds (slow as a snail, steady as a tortoise), I write this blog on some of the observations and reflections that crossed me during the past few days:

· Mohit really knows how to bluff. Trust me if you saw him pull off the tricks he did, you would stop playing cards. (and if you don’t get the double entendre of the statement, you probably have no life.)
· Dogs have a natural liking towards me. (who said likes repel?)
· When you are dehydrated and exhausted near passing out, the thought of Nicole Kidman (and glucose ofcourse) serves as a good energy booster.
· The thoughts of a 6-year old on love and relationships old are more logical than the students of IIT Roorkee.
· A whistling rendition of the “Smoke on the water” riff impreses girls.
· Going on about the differences between grunge and industrial rock doesn't.
· Amitabh Bacchan celebrated his 66th birthday.
· Sonu fell in a borewell.
· That’s it! That’s all I thought during all of the previous ten days!

Sharp brain I have, return I shall with more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My holidays wouldn't have been as 'peaceful' as they eventually were had the Joint Secy of HEC made himself useful for a change and sent me on one of those treks. Hmph!