Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE REASON IS?

Lately, i have had my first addiction,but wait nobody breathe a sigh of relief,i'm not gonna die of cocaine or charas,the addiction is the song "The Reason" by Hoobastank.
"The Reason"s that led to my screwing the second test series.Faithful(and probabaly,by now,in coma due to excessive laughter after reading my blogs)readers will recall my unique way of recounting the way things go in my examinations.
So here i go again:

Maths:
Last time it was LaPlace,this time around it was Mr.Fourier who had got his dick stuck in the fly(for the non abusive junta the thing i m recounting happens when men get their "u know whats" stuck in the zip of their pants).And somehow that had spurred him on to invent some hideous calculations,which we were supposed to study.
As usual(rather, as always)I had come to know the syllabus barely a day before the exam,so my chances of .......well,let me just say,I had just found "a reason" to pray to Goddess Saraswati,so that i dont lay an egg(literally)in the exam.
Needless to say, the paper went as always,with me sleeping for around 15 mins in the middle of the paper and then the unusual happened!!!
It turns out that my preparations for the battle were so low that i couldnt even "taapo" correctly the "baaju waale ki sheet" and now since Mohit(its a clause in my contract with Blogger to use his name at least once in a derogatory manner in each of the blogs)has so sweetly(sweet doesnt sound derogatory enuf),rather,hornily come up to me and asked to watch "Dil ,dosti etc" with him,i have found "THE REASON" to terminate this blog.

all i'll say is:
Ive found a reason for meeeeeeeee
To change who i used to beeeeeee
A reason to start over neuuuuuuuu
and the reason is chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............

No comments: